The Synchrony accommodating implant allows patients to see well at all distances which means near, intermediate and far without glasses or contact lenses. It is the only implant in the world which expands and contracts naturally to give a continuous change in focus without compromising the quality of vision – just like our natural lens when we are young.
The London Eye Hospital is proud to be able to provide each patient with a choice of all the latest premium lens implants. We are the only clinic in the UK able to offer the Light Adjustable Lens and the Synchrony accommodating lens.
Why the Synchrony Lens may be right for you?
- Do you have difficulty reading or seeing things close up?
- Do you have difficulty seeing while driving?
- Does your glasses prescription change frequently?
- Do you wear bifocal or varifocal glasses?
- Do your glasses get in the way of your daily activities?
- Have you been told that you have a cataract?
Mr Bobby Qureshi, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, is the only surgeon in the UK able to offer both these lenses and also is the most experienced having implanted the majority. He has gained an international reputation providing the latest and most innovative new surgery and implants available in the world for his patients.